Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Welding /Soldering Lesson!

One of my prayer partners husband is a welder, and knowing I wanted to learn about working with metals, he gave me a welding lesson!
He showed me enough to know I can do it.
He also offered  to gather information about smaller tanks and torches for me.
They told me I could come play with the fire at their house so he can show me more as I progress!
I am so excited!
One particular design has been niggling my heart, and I just need the skills to make it.

If anyone needs some welding done in the western Oklahoma area, call Dobbs welding!

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! How exciting!
    jean xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jean.
    And thank you for visiting my fledgling blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be back! xox jean! Thank you for your kind wishes on our anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people!