Saturday, April 20, 2013

Twisted, but not discarded.

Unplanned,

This bracelet started out to be a cuff, but in my inexperience it just didn't work.
It kept going all wonky, and just didn't work.

I decided to twist it toward the wonk....(if that makes sense)
Then took a heavy gauge and wrapped it clockwise, then again counter clockwise, adding the big green candy looking bead.
A rustic hook and eye from the ends of the wrapping wire finish it off.

Another view.


Every time I wear it I'm reminded of how life sometimes just doesn't always work out how we planned.
But God comes along, and in His grace, He lovingly wraps Himself around us, holds us together, and makes beauty from our ashes.

4 comments:

  1. Naomi Rose! I love this bracelet! it is beautiful, truly. I love what you said, too!
    xox jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Jean!
    Seems like my best stuff is re-made mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they plan may never go our way, nice bracelet too on display

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people!