Thursday, June 13, 2013

Miriam in Flight

This is the dragonfly I was working on for the ABS MAY challenge....I know. I didn't get done....
Life gets in the way sometimes......
But anyways, since she is late, I used her simply on a memory wire bracelet with re-purposed glass beads.
Her wings are ice resin and tiny iridescent black seed beads. Her tail is bicones, her head and thorax are Chech.....I think. ( I bought someones stash, and they aren't all labeled ).
I think she managed to be quite elegant.




4 comments:

  1. Oh she is beautiful! And I love her name!

    xox jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean!
      I was kinda proud of her.
      One of my prayer partners actually came up with her name.
      Is it weird that I name my jewelry?

      Delete
  2. Not weird at all. Almost all my pieces are named. (but then again, I name my cars... so......)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people!